We would love to have you join us and membership is open to anyone with an interest in keeping hamsters, with paperless and international options.
All members receive:
* A monthly journal, written by members, containing up-to-date hamster news, articles, members letters and everything for the hamster enthusiast.
* Schedules for all Southern Hamster Club shows.
* Access to advice on any aspect of hamster keeping direct from experienced exhibitors/breeders and judges
* The opportunity to exhibit hamsters and win trophies and rosettes at our regular shows, which are held around Southern England throughout the year. There are classes for novice exhibitors and pets at most shows, and sections for dwarf and Syrian hamsters.
* A copy of the National Hamster Council handbook which contains the rules of the Council along with show standards for all species.
* Access to our Members-Only Facebook group where you can catch up with other members between shows.
UK/Europe/Rest Of World – This option will allow you to receive all of our handbooks, journals and show schedules posted out to your address. When choosing this option, please make sure that we have your name and address or that of the recipient if you are choosing this option as a gift.
Paperless – If you are happy to receive all of your handbooks, journals and show schedules via email then this is a fantastic option that offers both yourself a reduction on the usual membership fee plus the additional benefit of helping the club as we don’t have to cover the cost of postage.
Associate – This option is open only to members of another NHC affiliated club.
The buttons below will renew your membership each year automatically. If you decide to stop your membership just click the Unsubscribe button.
Please ensure that the name and address on your PayPal account is the one you would like us to register your membership to. If you would like us to register the membership for someone other than yourself or you wish to use a different address then please let us know by emailing our secretary at email@example.com.
|Rest of World
Apply via Post
If you do not wish to use Paypal, you can download and complete our application form which you can bring to one of our hamster shows with your payment. Alternatively you can post the form to our club secretary whose address is included on the application form. If you are sending your application through the post, you will need to make sure that you enclose a cheque or postal order for the correct amount for your membership to be processed.